Within this document all references to "we" is a reference to Falmouth Publishing
We take your privacy very seriously and will never sell, rent, or otherwise diseminate your personal information without your express consent.
Third Party Web Sites, Services and Software. We may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies or offer you the ability to download software from other companies. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control, those web sites, services and software.
Your personal information is always safe. Our software is the industry standard and among the best software available today. It encrypts all of your personal information, including your name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Comments and Moderation
User Moderation: In order to keep the discussions on topic we have implemented a report feature which is there to allow members to report comments they feel may be in violation of these policies. All reported comments will be assessed by the web team at Falmouth publishing, and at that time we will make a final decision to either hold the comment, if we determine it to not be in line with our policies, or put it back on the site once a comment has been approved by the web team it can not be reported again. Users who are found to be abusing the reporting feature will receive one warning email and if the abuse continues will be banned from all online services provided by Falmouth Publishing.
Web Team Moderation: The capenews.net web team will continually monitor comments posted to the site and reserves the right to remove any comments that are not inline with our policies. Any users found to be abusing the comment feature will be banned from all online services provided by Falmouth Publishing.
Reasons comments will be removed include but are not limited to :
- Off Topic-Comments that are not on topic with the current discussion thread or are otherwise meant to disrupt the discussion.
- Spam-Any comments found to be advertisements.
- Abusive-Any comments that are directly abusive to other users of the site.
All content is copyrighted by and remains the property of the Enterprise, except original photographs which are copyrighted by and remain the property of the owner. Reprints are for personal use only. Content may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without express permission in writing from the copyright holder and may not be used for publicity, promotion or advertising. Please contact the Enterprise for assistance.
- Photos must be submitted by the original photographer
- Enterprise employees, and their families are ineligible to enter the contest.
- The original photographer retains all rights to the works submitted while Falmouth Publishing retains the the limited right to use all submitted photos in print and online including social media for the purpose of promoting this and future contests.
- Limit of three submissions per photographer per contest.
- Full resolution images must be available in order to win the contest.
- Falmouth Publishing accepts no liability for any losses or damage resulting from entering any photo contest on capenews.net.
- By entering Enterprise Photo Contests you agree to receive regular email updates from capenews.net
General. This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Services and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Services. We may discontinue or change the Services, or their availability to you, at any time. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America applicable to contracts made entirely within Massachusetts and wholly performed in Massachusetts, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or state court located in Massachusetts. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
We reserve the right to change these policies at any time so please check back regularly.