A new member was also named to Sandwich Historic District Committee.
At 1:58 PM on Sunday, August 17, police responded to Guild Road, where someone had reported that their house had been broken into and they knew who the intruder was.
Police logs for the week.
The Deacon Eldred House dates to 1756 and the Clark-Haddad Memorial Building dates to 1885.
Paul S. Tilton discussed $1.29 million in repairs to Sandwich roads and the library's parking lot.
Anyone who wants to salvage the rink still has until September 5 to come to Sandwich school facilities director Alan Hall with any ideas for doing so.
A selection of photos from this weeks news.August 22, 2014 10:48am
Sandwich Sports > View all
The first-place Sandwich Knights slipped past the Falmouth Tide July 23 at Trotting Park in Falmouth.July 25, 2014 11:16am