Jeff Hughes and his guys, this year performing as Jeff’s Jazz Jesters, will once again join with Notescape, a talented Falmouth vocal quintet, to provide an end-of-summer p…
“Into the Woods,” a juried exhibit of work in many media focusing on woodlands with a special collection of wood turning, carvings, baskets and other wood art, will be on d…
A farm day with Homesteaders of New England will take place on the front lawn of the Plymouth Public Library on August 31 from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Sandwich Artisans 2019 Fine Arts & Crafts will continue its schedule with shows on August 31, September 21, and October 12
John Doyle will perform at the Spire Center in Plymouth on August 31 with his trio, featuring Mick McAuley and Oisin McAuley as part of the TD Bank Spire Irish Festival.
Eventide Theatre Company will hold auditions for the regional premiere of Aaron Sorkin’s “To Kill A Mockingbird” on Thursday, August 29, at 6:30 PM and Saturday, August 31,…
Chefs Laura Higgins-Baltzley and her husband, Brandon Baltzley, owners of The Buffalo Jump, will host a dinner on Monday, August 26, from 5 to 7 PM at the Waquoit Congregat…
Jam-making workshops continue in the historic Green Briar Jam Kitchen in East Sandwich.
The Thornton Burgess Nature Program for adults explores a variety of naturalist topics on the first Saturday of the month through December.
Children ages 5 to 7 are invited to start their Saturday morning with Miss Britt on a Yoga Adventure at the Green Briar Nature Center in East Sandwich. Classes will meet f…
The Cape Conservatory invites adults to brush up on their knowledge of American art with art historian Susan Pennington.
Jess Georges, the founder of Green Road Refill, will speak about simple ways the public can steer themselves in the direction of reducing their plastic footprint at Sturgis…
“The Mooncusser’s Tale: A History of Piracy and Family on Cape Cod,” a radio play that uncovers local history and legend surrounding a story of piracy and family conflict i…
Individual concert tickets are now available for the New Bedford Symphony Orchestra’s 2019-2020 season. Ticket prices range from $30 to $65 with student tickets at $10 and …
Launching its second season as Cape Cod’s professional opera company, Opera Theater of Cape Cod will present Giacomo Puccini’s opera classic “La Bohème” in a preview perfor…
- Paintings Inspired By The Book Of Kells Will Be Exhibited At Highfield
- Cape Symphony Principal Clarinetist Is New Leader Of Youth Orchestra
- End Of Summer Concert Will Support Homelessness Prevention
- Broadway @ Cotuit Center For The Arts Will Present Audra McDonald
- Bands Will Team Up For A Good Cause
- CLOC Closes Out Season With Spirited ‘Godspell’
- Opening Reception For Photography Show Will Be Sunday In Cataumet
- Listening Local: Rocky Mountain Riptide Plans Album Release Celebration
- FCTV To Host Open Mic Night
- Annual Antique Show And Sale Is August 24
- Eugenie Kuffler Will Perform Twice In Woods Hole
- Hummingbird Film Will Be Screened At Museum
- Movie Review: ‘Crawl’ Moves Along At A Satisfying Pace
- Girls Rule The Mic Returning To Sea Crest
- Past And Present Collide In Novel 'Itchiwan'
- Spire Center To Welcome Nancy Wilson Tribute Band
- Highland Lighthouse Is Subject Of History Talk
- Free Outdoor Concert in Sandwich Will Commemorate Woodstock
- Annual Free Outdoor Concert Tradition Continues At National Seashore
- Jimmy Tingle Will Present One-Man Show In Cotuit