The Cape Cod Surftones, Cape Cod’s premier men’s barbershop chorus, will perform at the First Congregational Church of Falmouth Sunday, October 20, at 3 PM. The event is fr…
The Cultural Center of Cape Cod will present “Irena Gut: Only A Girl,” Sunday, October 13, at 3 PM.
Calliope, the Cape Cod-based organization that seeks to foster community through a shared appreciation of poetry, will host a celebration of new works by three poets—Elizab…
On Sunday, October 13, the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History will present “Owls of the World—Who’s Watching You?” with naturalist Marcia Wilson and photographer Mark Wilso…
The second meeting of the season for the American Association of University Women Cape Cod will take place Tuesday, October 22, at Nelson Hall at St David’s Episcopal Churc…
A new art show at the Cotuit Center for the Arts will contrast eye-popping color with a show featuring 12 local artists based around the theme of black and white. Both show…
This year’s Sandwich Public Library community read is Ben Montgomery’s “Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail.”
The Green Briar Nature Center & Jam Kitchen in East Sandwich will host its 19th Annual Cape Cod Cranberry Day Saturday, October 12, from 11 AM to 3 PM. The center will …
On Saturday, October 19, the First Congregational Church of Harwich will be hosting an afternoon of gospel and spiritual music composed and performed by its congregants.
The Arts Foundation of Cape Cod has released a Call for Art to established and emerging artists living or working on Cape Cod for its first holiday small works exhibit, “De…
Actor, comedian and author Wayne Soares of Falmouth travels the globe entertaining troops. As part of his New England Veterans Appreciation Tour he will be performing at Qu…
The Downstreet Revue will appear at the Captain Kidd Restaurant for an evening of live music Sunday, October 13, at 7:30.
Svetlana will return to the area for a concert at Falmouth’s Gallery on Main on Friday, October 25.
On Sunday, October 20, at the 10 AM worship service, clay artist and potter Hollis Engley of The Barn Pottery and Bob Naylor, the interim pastor of the North Falmouth Congr…
Cape favorites Crooked Coast will headline a Halloween-themed concert Friday, October 25, from 8 PM until midnight at the Coonamessett Ballroom. In addition to live music t…
- Universal Themes Will Highlight Chorale Concert
- Applications Being Accepted For Art Shanty Program
- OysterFest Will Be Held In Wellfleet
- Vineyard Band Coming To The Spire
- Tom Petty Tribute Band Will Perform 'Wildflower' Album
- Workshop Will Focus On Seed Saving
- Plymouth Show Will Combine Comedy And Magic
- Abstract Show At Art Center Is Powerful
- Fall Semi-Formal Is Tonight At Atria Woodbriar
- Updates To Historic Wicks House Lead To New Gallery
- Art Reception Will Feature Guided Meditation
- Author Mikhal Dekel Will Visit Falmouth
- Film Will Showcase New Imagery Of King Tut’s Tomb
- Contemporary Artists Respond To Cahoon Photography Show
- Cranberry Day Is Saturday At Green Briar
- Author Of Appalachian Trail Story To Hold Book Talk on Saturday
- Theater Group To Present 'Talking With'
- Three Family Members Combine For Photography Show
- Sandwich Artisans Schedule Craft Show
- Writers Center Will Host Talk And Meeting