This week we cover baby oyster theft in Sandwich and a harmful mosquito virus making an appearance in Falmouth and Bourne.
A bleak courtyard at the Coady School apartments has been revitalized thanks to the efforts of some of the building's residents.
A new principal started her year at Saint Margaret Primary School in Buzzards Bay this week.
The owner of the Scenic View Motel says he plans to sue the Bourne Board of Health.
Students in the Bourne Public Schools will be back to the books in less than two weeks.
- Town Approves Reopening Of Krua Thai
- TJ's Grill And Bar Closeed For Good
- Health Agent Closes Picture Lake To Swimming; Issues Advisory For Mo. Beach
- Firefighters Respond To Brush Fire In South Sagamore
- Firefighters Respond To Two Motorcycle Crashes
- Bourne Firefighters Help Elderly Man Who Fell
- Fall Special Town Meeting Date Announced
- Interim Superintendent Begins Tenure At Bourne Schools
- Rec Authority Seeking State Funding To Upgrade Scenic Park Septic System
- Selectmen Disagree Over Administrator Search Committee
- Lions Club Plans Sunset Canal Cruise
- Bourne Recycling Committee To Celebrate 30th Anniversary
- Cataumet Village Will Celebrate This Weekend
- Cape Cod Foundation Awards Funds
- Clam Boil Set For Aptuxcet
- Bilezikian Named Honorary Chair For Second Annual Power Of The Purse
- Young Professionals To Hold Annual Bash
- Rockers To Take Over Buzzards Bay Park For A Day
- More Bourne Bridge Travel Lane Restrictions Announced
- County Fair Announces Scholarship Recipients
A sprint from the starting line set the tone for how the elite women's race would turn out in this year's New Balance Falmouth Road Race. From the moment the starting gun went off on Water Street in Woods Hole, the leaders of the elite pack were on a mission.
Details & Documents are building permits, marriage intentions and returns, court reports, police logs, selectmen's agenda packets and similar items from town hall.