This week we cover a board of health meeting on the Massachusetts vaping product ban and a new proposal to alter the county board of commissioners.
A new era has dawned in the Town of Bourne. After nearly 15 years under the watch of Thomas M. Guerino, Bourne has a new town administrator.
If residents at the October 28 Special Town Meeting reject amending the FY 2020 budget to pay newly appointed town administrator Anthony E. Schiavi, the town still has ways…
The Town of Bourne could be the new owner of Bucky Barlow’s Boat Yard in Pocasset.
Bourne Community TV announced that the organization has encountered problems with their live broadcasts of meetings over the internet at the Bourne Veterans Memorial Commun…
- UPDATED: No More Shared Septic System For Savary Avenue
- Bourne Selectmen Choose Anthony Schiavi As New Town Administrator
- UPDATED: Draft Army Corps Of Engineers Report Recommends Replacing Canal Spans
- Air Force: Pocasset Groundwater Contamination Will Last Years
- Bourne MCAS Results Show Success In English, Some Struggle In Math
- UCT Receives First Next Generation MCAS Results
- Bourne Selectmen: No Vote Won't Stop Payment To Departing Town Administrator
- Bourne Preservation Committee OKs Six Funding Requests, Rejects Two
- New Human Rights Advisory Commission, With New Coordinator, Hits The Ground Running
- Bourne Chooses New Building Inspector
- CapeSpace Launches Partnership With Cape Cod Community Media Center
- Train Stop Dedication Ceremony Postponed
- Falmouth Jewish Congregation Invites The Public To A Sukkah Open House
- State Certifies Bourne’s Free Cash Account
- Cut-A-Thon For Breast Cancer Awareness
- Beach Cleanup At Scusset Beach State Park
- County Seeks Public Comment
- Bourne Historical Society Invites You To Dinner
- Osterville Village Library Launching The Human Library
- Cape Cod Strides Against Breast Cancer
Details & Documents are building permits, marriage intentions and returns, court reports, police logs, selectmen's agenda packets and similar items from town hall.