The old adage “you are never too old to learn something new” presented itself front-and-center during our last Bourne Recycling Committee meeting.
The past few years have been a rough patch.
The guest commentary in last week’s edition from Jack Stanton was so far off base that I am compelled to offer a different view and to set the record straight.
Steven Xiarhos has the traits, character and vision to best represent the fine people of the 5th Barnstable District. With his 40 years of public service as a police office…
In this corner: Donald J. Trump, president of the United States and the most powerful man in the world.
I’ve followed the 5th Barnstable District state representative race for several months now. While the presidential contest dominates the airwaves, in terms of consequence, …
In the early 1970s, a movement grew to drop the legal voting age from 21 to 18.
You have to wonder what they’ll talk about, years from now, maybe in 2035, when the older son is a senior in high school and his younger brother is a junior.
More Bourne Opinions
- Machine Gun Range - Letter
- Mashpee Honors 'Losers' And 'Suckers' - Editorial
- Range Proposal Leaves Residents Behind - Letter
- Welcomes Selectmen's Support For Police - Letter
- Distancing, And Connecting - Editorial
- Questions Gun Range - Letter
- Canal Path Regulations - Letter
- Tomato Weather - Editorial
- Voting Republican Or Democrat? - Letter
- Interfering With The Election - Editorial
- Praises 'Prudent' Decision - Letter
- Questions Hybrid Model - Letter
- The Sound Of Silence - Editorial
- Steve Jobs And John Lewis - Editorial