A variety of programs and activities are coming up for Mashpee seniors at 26 Frank E. Hicks Drive.
You know, Jill and I have worked pretty hard over the years to teach our kids the real the meaning of Christmas; it has not been easy . . . but we try. But we also have com…
With Maeve home from school and Phoebe and Sophie on break for Thanksgiving weekend a few weeks back, it was just great to have all the Cutters together. With Thanksgiving …
Recent discussions about whether Bourne should remain a member of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, better known as the MBTA or simply the “T,” seem to be mis…
The vast benefits trees give to our town cannot be overstated.
As gift giving comes into closer focus, it is easy to get caught up in the sparkle and glitter and go for the big, splashy gifts. In today’s world, it is more and more diff…
There is a lot happening at the library this week.
The Falmouth Chamber of Commerce’s annual Christmas parade is so much more than simply seasonal pageantry strolling down Main Street—although it is thankfully that, and has…
75 Years Ago
A look back at stories that made headlines this week in The Sandwich Enterprise:
The Friends of Falmouth Public Library Holiday Book Sale last weekend was a huge success. Book lovers of all ages came by early and often to stock up on books to give away……
The subject of this week’s Veterans Spotlight feature can be described as “old school”—kind, humble and generous, with a warm smile and a fabulous personality. Fran Giardin…
If you’ve ever owned a cat, you’ve probably tried giving it catnip at least once. Possibly only once, if your cat is among the approximately 25 to 50 percent that don’t res…
Beacon Hill Roll Call records local senators’ and representatives’ votes on recent roll calls.
As we kick off the Holiday season in Falmouth, I hope this State House update brings you cheer!
- Check It Out - December 13, 2019
- Mashpee Superintendent's Column - December 13, 2019
- First Floor View: Pathway To The American Dream Can Be Rocky
- Gourmets And Good Eaters: Christmas Cookies, A Holiday Favorite
- A Look Back - Week Of December 6
- Check It Out - December 6, 2019
- Happenings At The Falmouth Public Library - December 6, 2019
- Friends Of Falmouth Dogs - December 13, 2019
- Down To Earth: The Night That Killed Next Year's Hydrangea Blooms
- Once Upon A Time
- The Observation Deck: The Ghosts Among Us
- Cutter Family Finances - What To Do If Your Employer Freezes Your Pension
- Troy's Take: George Lebherz - An Extraordinary Falmouth Life
- Weekly Nature Watch: Holding On While Living In The Moment
- Silver Threads: Building New Traditions
- People For Cats - December 6, 2019
- Gourmets And Good Eaters: Cookbooks To Sample This Year
- Veterans Spotlight—US Army Private Jim Duntner
- Curling News: Rude Old Turkeys Rule At Great Gobble Spiel
- Beacon Hill Roll Call - December 6, 2019
- Happenings At Falmouth Public Library - November 29, 2019
- Hostile Architecture: Homes, Not Spikes
- Once Upon A Time
- Granny Squannit: As Promised - Sasumuneash Recipes
- The Magnifying Glass: Mashpee Roads Commemorate Native Americans