This week we cover baby oyster theft in Sandwich and a harmful mosquito virus making an appearance in Falmouth and Bourne.
The Sandwich Road field rehabilitation project was completed Friday, August 2, and was to sit a week to allow the field to settle. But within hours, baseball players were p…
The Central Massachusetts Mosquito Control Project, through a mutual-aid arrangement with its Cape Cod counterpart, performed targeted truck spraying in Falmouth late Wedne…
Barbara Burgo of Brewster is searching for space to set up a Cape Cod Cape Verdean Museum and Cultural Center in Falmouth.
The Falmouth Library Board of Trustees talked of a possible opportunity a vacant lot near the North Falmouth Library might present at its meeting Tuesday, August 13.
- Driver Summoned Following Crash With Mashpee Ambulance In Falmouth
- Runner Will Raise Funds For Down Syndrome
- WHOI Submits Plans For 50,000-Square-Foot Building
- Triple E Found In Bourne Mosquitoes
- Numerous Streets Will Be Closed For Road Race
- The Week's Weather - August 8-14, 2019
- Falmouth Police Issue Silver Alert For Missing Man With Alzheimer's
- Commercial Shellfishermen Press For More Access To Waters
- Public Health Advisory: EEE Mosquito Spraying In Falmouth Wednesday
- Falmouth Celebrates Katharine Lee Bates's 160th Birthday
A sprint from the starting line set the tone for how the elite women's race would turn out in this year's New Balance Falmouth Road Race. From the moment the starting gun went off on Water Street in Woods Hole, the leaders of the elite pack were on a mission.
Details & Documents are building permits, marriage intentions and returns, court reports, police logs, selectmen's agenda packets and similar items from town hall.