Here are tips for three areas you might need assistance with on our website.
Already Subscribe, But Still Can Only Read 3 Stories?
If you subscribe to one of our newspapers, you also have access to the entire site. You will need to register on the website (if you have not already) and then enter your subscription number.
To activate your access to full online subscriber privileges, have your subscription number handy and follow these steps:
- Log in to the site. (If you haven't registered, do so now.)
- Look for your username in the upper right corner and mouse over your name. You will see a drop-down menu. Click on Dashboard.
- Look for Subscription, Manage Your Subscription. Click on the link. Then, look for Add a Subscription and click that.
- At the next screen, choose the top choice, Subscriber Access, Free access for current print subscribers. Click Get Started.
- Enter your subscription number and click the Sign Up button.
- If you are asked to purchase a subscription, don’t worry, you are already a subscriber. Your subscription price will be $0.00
You may also call us for assistance at 508-299-8379 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available to help Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Navigating The Site
The site is divided into sections by town. Each town's section is identified by the photograph in the banner and, of course, the newspaper's name. However, some stories are of interest to all of the Upper Cape so you might click on a story on a Bourne page and find yourself on a Falmouth page.
You can always use the back button on your browser to navigate but you can also use the main navigation menu. On the menu, Towns, Sports, Columns and Obituaries all have drop-down menus by town. You can quickly find the sections you want using those drop-down menus.
Searching The Site
The magnifying glass on the right side of the navigation menu is your search. Mouse over it to see the search field and type in what you are looking for.