I am writing to express my strong opposition to the proposed ban on 50-milliliter bottles that Mashpee’s board of selectmen is likely to consider during the pending Novembe…
Donald J. Trump has given voters plenty of reasons not to reelect him president of the United States.
In November, Question 2 seeks to change our one-person, one-vote voting system to a system of ranked choice voting.
COVID-19, in addition to taking more than 1 million lives around the world since its first victim on January 9 (as of Thursday, October 22, 222,000 of them in the United St…
The past few years have been a rough patch.
Ranked Choice Boosts Civility
I want to thank your reporter Lily Hennessy for doing her due diligence in her research of Question 1, the Right to Repair bill (Mashpee Enterprise, October 2).
I know that I am a washashore. I have only been coming to the Cape since the early 1950s, and my family didn’t find our little piece of land until the mid-1960s.
More Mashpee Opinions
- This Thing Is Real - Editorial
- The Vote - Editorial
- Bog Pond Raises Issues - Letter
- Support Plastic Bottle Ban - Letter
- Looking Back From 2035 - Editorial
- Mashpee Inclusion, Diversity Group Reconvenes
- Patient Until... - Editorial
- Mashpee Honors 'Losers' And 'Suckers' - Editorial
- Visit New Honor Stones - Letter
- Distancing, And Connecting - Editorial
- Proclaim Support For The People - Letter
- Think About Pledge's Meaning - Letter
- Tomato Weather - Editorial
- 'Thin Blue Line,' 'Back The Blue'? - Letter