I am writing to endorse John Fulone for the open position on the Mashpee Planning Board. I have had the pleasure of serving on the Mashpee Community Media Center—Mashpee TV…
To those who knew her, the news of Thelma Goldstein’s passing was a shock, despite the fact that she was just months shy of her 99th birthday.
The Coast Guard is planning to remove 31 buoys from the waters around the Upper Cape. They are, the Coast Guard states, of limited navigational safety value. In this age wh…
I am writing in response to the “Apartments at Fairwinds Property” article by Ryan Bray that appeared in Friday’s Enterprise. The article concerned an affordable housing pr…
I was so pleased to read that military families will still be able to receive passes for Falmouth beaches.
As the statewide debate over the expansion of charter schools continues and November’s ballot question to lift the existing cap on charter school looms, it’s important to c…
Guest commentary by Dave Peros, who writes the Local Hook fishing column for the Enterprise.
It is a wonder that last week’s gasoline tanker truck crash at the Bourne South Rotary was not more of a catastrophe. It does not take much of a mental stretch to imagine h…
Staff at the Quashnet School hope to start a parenting group, where parents can come talk and lean on each other for support and tips. It’s a great idea.
A letter submitted to The Falmouth Enterprise.
- No Instruction Manual For Parents - Editorial
- Detrimental Taxation - Letter
- Guest Commentary: Going Back To School Isn't All About Hitting The Books
- Utilities Playing A Political Game - Guest Opinion
- Falmouth’s New Emergency Center - Editorial
- What Paleoclimatology Might Tell Us - Editorial
- Is It Time To Upgrade The Cape’s Trauma Care? - Editorial
- Restoring Coastal Ponds - Letter
- Demolish Wing School Additions - Letter
- John Netto Has Earned Respect - Letter