This week we cover baby oyster theft in Sandwich and a harmful mosquito virus making an appearance in Falmouth and Bourne.
New architectural drawings—depicting a more practical, welcoming, light-filled library—were revealed this week to members of the library board of trustees.
The historic district committee this week unanimously approved a request by the former owners of the Canal Electric Plant in Sandwich to build a concrete, sound-lessening w…
More than 4,000 immature oysters have been stolen from the town’s growing beds in Mill Creek, wiping out years of work and possibly causing the cancellation of this year’s …
Two bicyclists were injured when they were struck by a car in Sandwich on Saturday.
- Woman Arrested After Caller Reports People Lying In Roadway
- Deadline Extended For Heritage Zipline-Related Open Meeting Law Complaint
- Sandwich Students Hit The Books In Three Weeks
- State Grant Seals Sandwich Beach Stormwater Project
- Sandwich Beach Trustees Consider Sea Level Rise Demo
- New Pupil Services Director Starts In Sandwich
- Taxpayers’ Gold Paves Many Miles Of Sandwich Roads
- Counterfeit Money Found At Liquor Store In South Sandwich
- Sandwich School Board Member Seeks Barnstable 5th Seat
- Sandwich Receives Two Offers For Wing School Reuse
A sprint from the starting line set the tone for how the elite women's race would turn out in this year's New Balance Falmouth Road Race. From the moment the starting gun went off on Water Street in Woods Hole, the leaders of the elite pack were on a mission.
Details & Documents are building permits, marriage intentions and returns, court reports, police logs, selectmen's agenda packets and similar items from town hall.