A coworker told us that he was walking into Stop & Shop Saturday morning when he bumped into an acquaintance walking out that he hadn’t seen in months.
As we tend to our winter-littered homes, yards and gardens this spring, refreshing the spaces and clearing away the clutter for the warmer months to come, let us also begin…
The Sandwich Board of Selectmen (who, by the way, pushed aside a decision to rename themselves a select board recently) took a dangerous step at their March 25 meeting, wit…
The public comment period will end Saturday for the Army Corps of Engineers’ Section 111 Study into whether the stone jetties at the mouth of the Cape Cod Canal have starve…
Editing a weekly paper for a town as busy and interesting as Sandwich means continually selecting which news stories, features and other text pieces merit inclusion in that…
Countless national studies have shown that overdose victims almost always had some interaction with “the system” before they died.
The New York Times published a fascinating article last weekend about another region grappling with erosion troubles: North Carolina’s Outer Banks.
We have never been a fan of the MCAS test. The test was canceled last year, since students were not in class to take it. This year the US Department of Education, which ult…
More Sandwich Opinions
- Equality Benefits Everyone - Letter
- Please Help The SHS Class Of 2021 - Letter
- We're Better Than This - Editorial
- Thanks For The Perspective - Letter
- Let's Create This Park - Letter
- The Cape Verdean Connection - Editorial
- Get Your Priorities Straight - Letter
- Methinks It's Time To Change - Letter
- Have Some Patience - Letter
- A Historic Bird's Eye View Of Town
- It's Time For A Select Board - Letter
- Change The Name - Letter
- Another 'Souper' Winter - Letter
- In The Depths Of A Pandemic Winter, Thoughts Turn To Spring